Sports injuries are most commonly caused by poor training methods; structural abnormalities; weakness in muscles, tendons, ligaments; and unsafe exercising environments. Genesis Pain Relief light use near infrared as its main light resource. Near infrared light can accelerate the wound healing process by stimulating cell mitochondrion to make more energy. Near infrared also lead to increase of growth factors secretion to improve tissue regeneration including skin, muscle, tendon, ligament, bone and neural tissue.
- A systematic review with procedural assessments and meta-analysis of Low Level Laser Therapy in lateral elbow tendinopathy (tennis elbow)
- Comparison in the Effect of Linear Polarized Near-infrared Light Irradiation and Light Exercise on Shoulder Joint Flexibility
- Effect of 655-nm low-level laser therapy on exercise-induced skeletal muscle fatigue in humans
- Effect of Phototherapy on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Effects of Low-Level Laser Therapy and Eccentric Exercises in the Treatment of Recreational Athletes with Chronic Achilles Tendinopathy.
- Frozen shoulder: the effectiveness of conservative and surgical interventions–systematic review.
- Laser Versus Ultrasound In The Treatment Of Supraspinatus Tendinosis Randomised Controlled Trial
- Low Level Laser Therapy for Tendinopathy. Evidence of A Dose–Response Pattern
- Low-level laser treatment can reduce edema in second degree ankle sprains.